Veteran Service Officers. ... VSOs assist veterans and their families in many ways, including answering questions, advising, and educating individuals and groups on what benefits are available from federal, state, county, and local resources. assisting eligible persons in filing the necessary claims.

Locally, Post 46 members assist veterans living in assisted living and nursing homes. Our Service Officers are available to assist Veterans needing help in processing claims with the Veteran's Administration or other service-related problems.

Need help? Have questions? Contact one of our Post Service Officers listed below

Bob Bull    (734) 664-7878
Elmer White   (734) 995-2020


                                    -- OR--

You can also talk with VSOs at the below service center:

Washtenaw County Veteran Services

2155 Hogback Rd, Ann Arbor, MI

(734) 973-4540